HOME OF WORKING TRIAL CHAMPIONS & CONFORMATION CHAMPIONS

WTCH StoneCircle Right Back Atcha
WTCH UKC/CKC CH StoneCircle Rot N 2 The Core
Never Forgotten
A-ASCA CH M'Lady Tessa of StoneCircle

AND MULTIPLE OTHER DOGS TITLED IN OBEDIENCE, AGILITY, AND FLYBALL.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flyball Tournament

Roy and I drove to Portland yesterday to watch a flyball tournament at Happy Tails. Layla was running and Pearlie was doing some practice runs. She is just learning to do flyball. Visited with many doggie friends that I have known over many years. Some from years ago when I belonged to the obedience club when I lived in Southern Maine. Definitely earplugs is a must. There were people actually SLEEPING with all that noise. I have a little bit of a headache today. Too much noise for me. Working stock is much more quiet.

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely one of the loudest dog sports! Corgis would be good height dogs, but I don't think I could take a day of the barking. I'll stick with obedience and agility. :-)

    Speaking of working stock, I need to give you a call about herding lessons this spring. I'd like to start one of not both dogs -- if you're up for training someone with NO clue about livestock whatsover.

    ReplyDelete